The Epson Expression 11000XL Graphics Arts scanner delivers versatile large format scanning up to 12.2x17.2". With 2400 dpi resolution plus a 3.8 Dmax and 48-bit color, the Epson Expression 11000XL offers everything required for professional-quality tabloid size scanning. A reliable performer that's sure to increase productivity, this hard-working scanner features Epson's exclusive ColorTrue II imaging system, which combines superior image processing, a xenon lamp and Epson Color MatrixCCD technology for enhanced colors and pinpoint registration. Its 3.8 Dmax delivers a broad dynamic range with excellent shadow detail. An AutoFocus optics system, when activated, adjusts the focus for capturing clear, precise images every time.* This version "Refurbished by Epson" *
- * This version "Refurbished by Epson" * "
- Batch scanning for increased productivity - Scans multiple images at one time and saves files to a PC; scans up to forty-eight 35 mm negatives, thirty 35 mm slides, eight 4" x 5" transparencies or six medium-format transparencies (with opti
- Enhanced color with ColorTrue II Imaging - combines superior image processing, a fast warm-up color spectrum Xenon lamp and Epson Matrix CCD technology for bold, vibrant scans
- Extraordinary image quality - with 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution and Micro Step Drive technology, gives brilliant clarity and detail
- One-touch color restoration - with Epson's exclusive Easy Photo Fix technology, restores faded color photos and negatives in a snap and provides automatic dust removal and grain reduction for film scanning
- Professional large-format scanning - accommodates reflective media up to 12.2x17.2
- Smooth gradations with 48-bit color - captures over 4 trillion colors and 4,096 shades of gray
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Product Model : 11000XL -GA
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.