Epson UltraChrome K3 ink technology represents a turning point in the history of inkjet printing. Inspired by past generations of pigmented ink technology, Epson's 8-color ink set incorporates 3 unique levels of black, which along with new color pigment technology, dramatically improves both color & black & white prints. Imagine producing archival prints with amazing color fidelity, gloss level, & scratch resistance, while providing stable colors from the moment prints exit the printerIncorporating high density pigments, Epson UltraChrome K3 produces prints with an extremely wide color gamut allowing the reproduction of colors that were originally envisioned at the point of capture. With its expanded color gamut & breakthrough 8-color system, no other ink set can reproduce the 3-dimensional lifelike quality and stunning photographic feel of Epson UltraChromeK3Utilizing a unique 3-level black ink technology, Epson UltraChrome K3 ink significantly improves overall gray balance while enhancing midtone & highlight detail yielding a smoother tonal range. And by virtually eliminating metamerism & bronzing, both black & white & color prints can be produced with the look and feel of a traditional photograph while utilizing all the advantages of a digital workflowEpson UltraChrome K3 ink incorporates High-gloss Microcrystal Encapsulation Technology along with unique screening algorithms & Light Light Black ink that significantly reduces gloss differential. There is no longer any compromise for professionals that require glossy prints that have excellent longevity & durabilityWith 2 different black ink modes - Photo Black & Matte Black - Epson UltraChrome K3 provides an innovative solution to optimize the black ink densityfor various media types. Photo Black ink can be used for all media types with professional quality results. The optional Matte Black ink significantly increases black optical density when printing on matte & fine art type papers. This innovative solution enables the use of just 1 printer for all media types Epson's unique driver technology takes full advantage of the 3-level black ink system, allowing the production of the highest quality neutral & toned prints from a single ink set. In addition, proprietary Epson screening technology, developed specifically for black & white printing, produces outstanding image quality with no color crossover or color cast. For the first time photographers can make sellable black & white prints without going into darkroom. Without being restricted to a few choices of media to achieve professional requirements for longevity, Epson UltraChrome K3 inks are designed to work as a system with Epson's full range of professional media. Epson UltraChrome K3 ink has improved print permanence characteristics that provide lightfastness ratings of up to 108 years for color & over 200 years for black & white under rigorous industry accepted display conditions*.
- Color is stable immediately after printing - no short term color shifting
- Depending upon media, produces a black density up to 2.3 with an L* value of 4.1
- Enhances the ICC profiling process for ColorSync and ICM workflows
- High Density pigments for an extremely wide color gamut
- High-gloss Microcrystal Encapsulation Technology for reduced gloss differential
- Impressive midtones and highlights for a smoother tonal range
- New Advanced Black & White Printing Technology
- New Three-Level Black Ink Technology
- Optimizes black ink density for various media types dramatically improving the final print quality
- Produces sellable quality neutral and toned black and white prints from a singleink set
- Produces truly consistent images with no color crossover or color cast
- Professional print permanence ratings for truly sellable quality prints
- Proprietary Epson screening technology developed specifically for black and white printing
- Significantly improves the printers gray balance while eliminating color casts
- Simultaneously uses Black, Light Black, and Light Light Black inks
- Superior scratch resistance from improved pigment and resin chemistry
- Two specific black ink modes - Photo Black or Matte Black
- Virtually eliminates the metamerism and bronzing of basic pigment chemistry
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.