Epson BrightLink 485Wi LCD Projector - HDTV - 16:10 - 1.8 - UHE - 215 W - SECAM, NTSC, PAL - 3000 Hour Normal Mode - 4000 Hour Economy Mode - 1280 x 800 - WXGA - 3,000:1 - 3100 lm - HDMI - USB - VGA In - Ethernet - 313 W - 2 Year Warranty
Interactivity 3.0 in a Bright, WXGA Interactive Projector.
Make almost any wall - or even tabletop - interactive with the sleek and powerful BrightLink 485Wi projector. This high-performance, network-ready projector and interactive pens integrate interactive functionality into one machine without the constraints or expense of an interactive whiteboard. Annotate from any source1 - directly on projected images sent over the network or on content from DVD/Blu-ray players and document cameras - without the use of a computer. Plus, with dual pen support, two users can write simultaneously, making it easier than ever to actively engage your students in the curriculum. And, setup is easy with auto calibration and no PC driver to install1. The impressive ultra-short-throw projection of BrightLink 485Wi means you can project large, interactive, WXGA images up to 100" without shadow interference. Add versatile wall or table mounting options, HDMI connectivity, a built-in 16 W speaker and convenient microphone jack, and these fully loaded BrightLink projectors open the world to interactivity 3.0.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Product Type LCD Projector
- Manufacturer Part Number V11H452520W
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model 485Wi
- Product Name BrightLink 485Wi Interactive Projector with Mount
- Product Line BrightLink
- Brand Name Epson
- Contrast Ratio 3,000:1
- Native Resolution 1280 x 800
- Standard Mode Brightness 3100 lm
- Graphic Mode WXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Package Contents
- BrightLink 485Wi Interactive Projector with Mount
- BrightLink Welcome Kit
- Quick User's Guide
- Electronic User Manual
- Projector Remote Control
- 2 x Interactive Pens
- Pen Tray
- 2 x AA Batteries (for Interactive Pens)
- Battery Charger
- 2 x AA Batteries (for Remote)
- Power Cable
- USB A/B Cable
- Interactive Driver for Mac
- EPSON Easy Interactive Tools
- Network Management Software
- Teamboard Draw! Software for Windows and Macintosh
- PrivateLine Support Card
- EPSON Road Service Program
- Password Protection Sticker
- Wall Mount
- Installation Guide
- Projector Template Sheet
- Computer / VGA Cable
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 11.90 lb
- Height 5.7"
- Width 14.5"
- Depth 14.8"
- Operating Power Consumption 313 W
- Projection Method Front
- Projection Method Rear
- Video Signal Standard HDTV
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Lamp Type UHE
- Lamp Power 215 W
- Number of Lamps 1
- Normal Mode Lamp Life 3000 Hour
- Economy Mode Lamp Life 4000 Hour
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size 100"
- Aspect Ratio : 4:3
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.