Epson SureColor P800 Inkjet Printer - Color - 2880 x 1440 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - A4, Letter, Super B, A2, Custom Size - Ethernet - Wireless LAN - USB
As an artist, you have the unique ability to inspire change. You have the responsibility to remind us of our past, while making us excited for our future.
At Epson, we understand the importance of what you do.
This is why we strive to develop imaging technology that never shows itself within your work. Its why we insist your work remain as beautiful as the day it was printed. And, it's the reason why we push the limits of imaging technology to ensure your work is limited only by you - and not the technology used to print it.
Introducing the Epson SureColor P800 printer.
Utilizing professional imaging technologies - including our unique Epson MicroPiezo AMC print head, along with our latest Epson UltraChrome HD eight-color pigment ink set - the SureColor P800 is capable of producing the next-generation of photographic prints that will inspire us all.
Print Your Legacy
- USB Yes
- Product Type Inkjet Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number SCP800SE
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model P800
- Product Name SureColor P800 Inkjet Printer
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Super B - 13" x 19"
- Media Size A2 - 16.50" x 23.50"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size 3.50" x 5"
- Product Line SureColor
- Brand Name Epson
- Media Size 4" x 6"
- Media Size 5" x 7"
- Media Size 5" x 8"
- Media Size 8" x 10"
- Media Size 17" x 22"
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 43 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 9.9"
- Width 26.9"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Depth 14.8"
- Power Source AC Supply
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Print Color Capability Color
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : P800
- Printer Type : Inkjet
- System Type : Mac
- Printer Capability : Documents
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.