Epson ELPAP10 IEEE 802.11b/g/n - Wi-Fi Adapter for Projector - USB - 54 Mbit/s - 2.40 GHz ISM - 5 GHz UNII - External
This high-speed, wireless network adapter plugs directly into select Epson projectors allowing quick and easy access to the LAN or peer-to-peer networks without wires or cables. When used with Epson EasyMP Monitor and Network Projection software, users can remotely access and control projectors over the wireless LAN.
- Compliant with 802.11 b/g/n standards
- Uses USB type A connector
- Compatible with PC or Mac
- Able to transmit audio
- Host Interface USB
- Product Type Wi-Fi Adapter
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model ELPAP10
- Product Name Wireless LAN Module (ELPAP10)
- Brand Name Epson
- Device Supported Projector
- Form Factor External
- Wireless Transmission Speed 54 Mbit/s
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5 GHz
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.