Epson 3D Glasses (RF) ELPGS03 - For Projector - LCD - Radio Frequency - Battery Rechargeable - Black
3D Adventures Like Never Before.
Take 3D entertainment to a whole new level - right at home - with an Epson 3D projector and Epson RF 3D Glasses. Stylish and lightweight, while offering amazing coverage, these 3D glasses enable you to experience eye-popping home entertainment in the comfort of your own living room. Fully adjustable, they ensure comfort and convenience, and even fit over most eyeglasses. Epson's RF 3D glasses are rechargeable up to 40 hours. They also include a cleaning cloth for easy maintenance and a soft storage case for protection when not in use.
- Battery Rechargeable Yes
- Product Type 3D Glasses
- Manufacturer Part Number V12H548006
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model ELPGS03
- Product Name 3D Glasses (RF) ELPGS03
- Brand Name Epson
- Package Contents
- 3D Glasses (RF) ELPGS03
- Cleaning Cloth
- Soft Storage Case
- USB Charging Cable
- User's Guide
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3D 1080p 3LCD Projectors:
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Color Black
- Application/Usage Projector
- Lens Type LCD
- Synchronization Method Radio Frequency
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.