Ideal for businesses that require high quality, multi-part forms printing, the reliable Epson LQ-2090 printer offers extremely low operational costs compared to other printing technologies, as well as superior performance in comparison to other printers in its class. Designed for use in demanding print environments, this heavy-duty dot matrix printer handles critical business applications with precision and ease. And, it's backed by a three-year warranty that includes Epson's superior service and support.
- USB Yes
- Parallel Port Yes
- Product Type Dot Matrix Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C11C559001
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model LQ-2090
- Product Name LQ-2090 Impact Printer
- Product Series LQ
- Brand Name Epson
- Media Size Envelope No. 10 - 9.50" x 4.10"
- Media Size Envelope No. 6 - 6.50" x 3.60"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Label - 2.50" x 0.94"
- Media Size 8.50"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Type Continuous Form
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Label
- Media Type Roll Paper
- Media Type Single Sheet
- Media Type Cut Sheet
- Media Type Multiple Part Form
- Standard Memory 128 KB
- Platform Supported PC
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 21 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 6.3"
- Width 23.2"
- Depth 13.8"
- Number of Columns 136
- Number of Pins 24-pin
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (cps) 529
- Print Color Capability Monochrome
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Product Model : LQ-2090
|Brand||Epson - Dot Matrix|
|Manufacturer||Epson - Dot Matrix|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.