Epson PowerLite 1224 LCD Projector - HDTV - 4:3 - Front - 200 W - 1024 x 768 - XGA - 3200 lm - Wireless LAN - Black Color
Portable projector displays high-resolution images that are perfect for presenting advanced, text-heavy charts and graphics. 3LCD, three-chip technology creates bright colors and a wide color gamut. 3,200 lumens of color brightness and white brightness display accurate and vivid colors even in well-lit rooms. Easy image alignment adjusts both vertically and horizontally to easily achieve a perfect rectangular image. HDMI connectivity provides HD quality with just one cable. Portable design is lightweight and easy to carry to quickly move from room to room. USB plug-and-play technology lets you instantly project images from a PC or Mac without any setup. Projector includes a power cable, VGA cable, USB cable, soft carrying case, remote control, batteries, user manual CD and quick setup sheet.
- Product Type LCD Projector
- Manufacturer Part Number V11H720120
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model 1224
- Product Name PowerLite 1224 LCD Projector
- Product Line PowerLite
- Brand Name Epson
- Native Resolution 1024 x 768
- Standard Mode Brightness 3200 lm
- Graphic Mode XGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Height 3.2"
- Projection Method Front
- Video Signal Standard HDTV
- Lamp Power 200 W
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.