Epson LCD Projector - HDTV - 16:10 - Rear, Ceiling, Front - UHE - 214 W - 4000 Hour Normal Mode - 7000 Hour Economy Mode - 1280 x 800 - WXGA - 10,000:1 - 3200 lm - HDMI - USB - Wireless LAN - 309 W
The ultra slim, widescreen, wireless projector with easy image adjustment.
Deliver widescreen presentations in the office or on the road with the ultra slim PowerLite 1781W wireless projector, featuring easy image adjustments. This thin 4 lb model provides 3,200 lumens of color brightness and 3,200 lumens of white brightness plus WXGA resolution for HD-quality content. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid presentations. Featuring the latest in connectivity, the 1781W can wirelessly display content from your tablet or smartphone. You can even share HD videos using your streaming device. The 1781W supports Chromecast, Roku and MHL-enabled devices. And, auto horizontal/vertical keystone correction facilitate simple setup.Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
Color Brightness: 3200 lumens
White Brightness: 3200 lumens
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Product Type LCD Projector
- Manufacturer Part Number V11H794120
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name PowerLite 1781W Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector
- Brand Name Epson
- Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- Maximum Resolution 1680 x 1050
- Native Resolution 1280 x 800
- Standard Mode Brightness 3200 lm
- Graphic Mode WXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Package Contents
- PowerLite 1781W Wireless WXGA 3LCD Projector
- Power Cable
- Computer Cable (VGA)
- USB Cable
- Projector Remote Control with Batteries
- Soft Carrying Case
- User Manual CD
- EasyMP Software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Registration Card
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 4 lb
- Projection Method Rear
- Projection Method Ceiling
- Projection Method Front
- Operating Power Consumption 309 W
- Video Signal Standard HDTV
- Lamp Type UHE
- Lamp Power 214 W
- Number of Lamps 1
- Normal Mode Lamp Life 4000 Hour
- Economy Mode Lamp Life 7000 Hour
- Optical Zoom 1.2x
- Maximum Focal Length 16.22 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 13.52 mm
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size 25 ft
- Maximum Resolution : 1680 x 1050
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.