Epson PowerLite 4200W Multimedia Projector with 4500 Lumens, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, "Refurbished by Epson"
The Epson PowerLite 4200W offers a flexible widescreen solution that's easily installed in any classroom or boardroom. WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution means you get 30 percent more image area than standard 4:3 projectors, so it's easy to display content from the latest widescreen computers and HD devices. This powerful performer ensures amazing presentations with 4500 lumens of color light output and white light output. And, it offers one-touch filter removal and easy side lamp access for a low cost of ownership and added peace of mind. It even includes a closed captioning decoder, so there are no added costs to accommodate those with hearing impairments. The Epson PowerLite 4200W is ideal for both executive boardrooms and educational institutions, with the value, power and performance for all your presentation needs. * "This version Refurbished by Epson" *
- Brilliant widescreen performance: WXGA resolution (16:10), 4500 lumens color and white light output1
- Easy installation: horizontal/vertical lens shift, centered lens design, 1.8x zoom lens and Quick Corner allow for flexible room placement and easy image adjustments at setup"
- Network-ready: RJ-45 LAN connection with monitor and control capabilities
- Aspect Ratio : 4:3
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.