Epson PowerLite 5535U LCD Projector - 1080p - HDTV - 16:10 - Rear, Ceiling, Front - UHE - 300 W - 5000 Hour Normal Mode - 10000 Hour Economy Mode - 1920 x 1200 - WUXGA - 15,000:1 - 5500 lm - HDMI - USB - 462 W
Bright and Colorful
Features 5500 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 5500 lumens of white brightness (white light output).
1920 x 1200 Full HD widescreen resolution
Equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift
Includes all-digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
Combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable
- 3x Higher Color Brightness and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Look for two numbers -
- The PowerLite 5535U has:
- 5,500 lumens Color Brightness for accurate, vivid color
- 5,500 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Crisp, detailed widescreen images up to 300" - WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) with Full HD 1080p support and up to 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Installation flexibility - up to 50 percent vertical and 10 percent horizontal lens shift
- Wireless screen mirroring with Miracast - stream Full HD 1080p content and mirror your wireless Android device screen
- Advanced connectivity - HDBaseT and 2x HDMI inputs for easy integration with any system
- Enterprise-level wireless security - the optional wireless LAN module (sold separately) supports robust wireless network security protocols that help keep information safe
- Remote network monitoring and control - plus Message Broadcasting and built-in scheduling functions
- Long-lasting lamp - up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Seamless integration tools - compatible with Crestron RoomView and Extron
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Product Type LCD Projector
- Manufacturer Part Number V11H824120
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model 5535U
- Product Name PowerLite 5535U WUXGA 3LCD Projector
- Product Line PowerLite
- Brand Name Epson
- Contrast Ratio 15,000:1
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Standard Mode Brightness 5500 lm
- Graphic Mode WUXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Package Contents
- PowerLite 5535U WUXGA 3LCD Projector
- Power Cable
- Computer Cable (VGA)
- Projector Remote Control With Batteries
- User Manual CD
- EasyMP Software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Registration Card And Lens Lock Screw
- Weight (Approximate) 15.20 lb
- Height 5.2"
- Width 18.5"
- Operating Power Consumption 462 W
- Projection Method Rear
- Projection Method Ceiling
- Projection Method Front
- Depth 12.6"
- Video Signal Standard HDTV
- Output Scan Format 1080p
- Lamp Type UHE
- Lamp Power 300 W
- Number of Lamps 1
- Normal Mode Lamp Life 5000 Hour
- Economy Mode Lamp Life 10000 Hour
- Optical Zoom 1.8x
- Maximum Focal Length 37.99 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 21.34 mm
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size 25 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.