Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 750HD 3LCD Projector, 2D/3D/720p Output, 3000 lumens Color/White Brightness
The Epson V11H499020 PowerLite LCD Projector transforms the game room, garage or even your backyard into an incredible big-screen experience. Its 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness and 720p resolution ensure images are bright, sharp and clear. Quick and easy HDMI connectivity lets you jump into the middle of any 2D or 3D adventure, from movies to live sporting events and even video games. Get the total package with rechargeable RF 3D glasses and an internal speaker - all included, so you're ready for larger-than-life, immersive, 3D adventures - anytime. Epson's exclusive 3LCD technology delivers rich, vivid images up to 300 inches - perfect for projecting on a blank wall or portable screen. * This Version "Refurbished by Epson" *
- * This Version "Refurbished by Epson" * "
- Built-in speaker - for even better sound add your own home theater sound system
- Easy-slide horizontal image correction - place the projector virtually anywhere
- Enjoy both 2D and 3D entertainment - for movies, games and more
- Game Mode - one of four special color modes to choose from; ideal for displaying video games or TV programs in well-lit rooms
- Great contrast ratio - up to 5000:1 ratio for richer images
- HD quality with just one cable - easy, all-digital, HDMI audio/video connection
- High-definition home cinema experience - 720p resolution; widescreen entertainment for movies, sports and more
- Images up to 300" - larger-than-life entertainment in your own home
- Lightweight and portable (5.1 lb) - for entertainment that goes where you go
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite Home Cinema 750HD has: Color Brightness: 3000 lumens White Brightness: 3000 lumens
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.