Epson PowerLite 975W LCD Projector - 720p - HDTV - 16:10 - Rear, Front - UHE - 250 W - 10000 Hour Normal Mode - 1280 x 800 - WXGA - 15,000:1 - 3600 lm - HDMI - USB - Wireless LAN - 334 W - 2 Year Warranty
WXGA classroom projector with up to a 10,000-hour lamp life in Bright Mode
Bring brilliant widescreen images to your classroom with the PowerLite 975W projector. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Featuring 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,600 lumens of white brightness, plus WXGA resolution, the 975W shines, even in well-lit rooms. Its ultra long-life lamp - up to 10,000 hours in Bright Mode - means reduced maintenance and downtime. And, it offers enterprise-level security via the included wireless module. Teachers can wirelessly share content simultaneously from multiple devices, including Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices - up to four with Moderator software. Plus, Miracast offers wireless HD screen mirroring.Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Color Brightness: 3600 lumens
White Brightness: 3600 lumens
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Product Type LCD Projector
- Manufacturer Part Number V11H835020
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model 975W
- Product Name PowerLite 975W WXGA 3LCD Projector
- Product Line PowerLite
- Brand Name Epson
- Contrast Ratio 15,000:1
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Native Resolution 1280 x 800
- Standard Mode Brightness 3600 lm
- Graphic Mode WXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Package Contents
- PowerLite 975W WXGA 3LCD Projector
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Computer Cable (VGA)
- CD with User Guide Link
- Warranty Card
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Wireless Module
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 9.70 lb
- Height 4.5"
- Width 14.8"
- Depth 11.4"
- Operating Power Consumption 334 W
- Projection Method Rear
- Projection Method Front
- Video Signal Standard HDTV
- Output Scan Format 720p
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Lamp Type UHE
- Lamp Power 250 W
- Number of Lamps 1
- Normal Mode Lamp Life 10000 Hour
- Optical Zoom 1.6x
- Maximum Focal Length 29.20 mm
- Minimum Focal Length 18.20 mm
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size 23.33 ft
- Maximum Resolution : 1920 x 1080
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.