Epson Photo Paper Epson (S041596) Printing Media A0 - 36" x 100 ft - 192 g/m - Matte - 103% Brightness - 1 / Roll - White
For photographers seeking a flat matte surface, EPSON Enhanced Matte Paper is the ideal choice. This bright white paper is perfect for images that do not require gloss. It yields highly saturated images, while maintaining excellent highlight and shadow detail. Designed primarily for use with UltraChrome Inks, EPSON Archival Inks, and DuraBrite Inks, this versatile paper can also be used with dye-based inks. Hobbyists, professional photographers and digital artists alike will find EPSON Enhanced Matte Paper a remarkable solution for any project. Global Product Type: Paper-Photo Print Size: 36 x 100 ft Paper Color(s): White Rolls Per Unit: 1 Paper Finish: Enhanced Matte Machine Compatibility: Inkjet Printers Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- 36IN X 100FT ENHANCED MATTE PAPER FOR EPSON INKJET
- A0 - 36" x 100' - 192g/m? - Matte - 94 GE/105 ISO
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.