For photographers seeking a flat matte surface with the stiffness of a mounted product, EPSON Enhanced Matte Posterboard is the ideal choice. This bright white posterboard is perfect for short term signage and display. It yields highly saturated images, while maintaining excellent highlight and shadow detail. Designed primarily for use with EPSON UltraChrome and Archival Inks, this versatile posterboard can also be used with dye-based inks. Hobbyists, professional photographers and digital artists alike will find EPSON Enhanced Matte Paper a remarkable solution for any project. Product Type: Coated Paper Packaged Quantity: 10 Sheet Product Type: Coated Paper Manufacturer Part Number: S041598 Packaged Quantity: 10 Sheet Color: White Print Technology: Inkjet Color: White Brightness: 103 Manufacturer: Epson Corporation Product Name: Coated Paper Print Technology: Inkjet Brand Name: Epson Brand Name: Epson Sheet Size: 24 x 30 Brightness Standard: 94 GE/105 ISO (D65) Surface Finish: Matte Sheet Size: 24 x 30 Surface Finish: Matte
- 10 SHEET 24X30 ENHANCED MATTE POSTERBOARD
- 24" x 30" - Matte - 94 GE/105 ISO (D65) Brightness
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.