An affordable, polypropylene-base media, it's thin, light, and very flexible with a durable, wet-strength base. It delivers accurate colors and vivid results on its high-quality matte surface. An instant-drying paper, it's excellent for indoor banners and outdoor signage. When laminated, it's perfect for outdoor signage applications as well. Best of all, its adhesive backing makes it possible to remove and reposition signage for easy mounting. Like all of Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. Epson's printer driver software actually optimizes the amount of ink released onto the page, based on the type of paper used. As always, EPSON supplies guarantee EPSON quality. Global Product Type: Paper-Wide Format Roll Size: 24 x 100 ft Paper Color(s): White Paper Weight: 135 g/m2 Rolls Per Unit: 1 Paper Finish: Matte Machine Compatibility: Inkjet Printers Core Size: 2 Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0% Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- 24" x 100' - 135g/m? - Matte - 1 / Roll
- ADHESIVE SYNTHETIC PAPER ENHANCED 24X100
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.