EPSON Premium Glossy Photo Paper offers the highest gloss level of any Epson resin coated photographic paper. Producing vivid life-like images that rival those of traditional silver halide prints, the ultra glossy finish, coupled with a 10 mil thickness and extremely wide color gamut, make this paper a favorite among discerning photographers. Its instant drying and non-cockling characteristics make use, handling, and display of the finished output trouble-free. It creates highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and high D-Max for true photographic reproductions. This paper can also be easily laminated to provide protection from light and moisture.
- Product Type Photo Paper
- Manufacturer Part Number S041640
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name Glossy Photo Paper
- Brand Name Epson
- Brightness 92
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Sheet Size 44" x 100 ft
- Surface Finish High Gloss
- Grammage 260 g/m
|Brand||Epson - Pro Graphics|
|Manufacturer||Epson - Pro Graphics|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.