Epson Premium Photo Paper - Letter - 8.50" x 11" - 68 lb Basis Weight - High Gloss - 92 Brightness - 50 / Pack - White
Premium Glossy Photo Paper has a high gloss finish that is perfect for printing your favorite cherished photos and enlargements for use with glass frames and photo albums. Inkjet paper is specially coated to produce lab-quality photographs. This paper is smudge-resistant and water-resistant with a smooth, bright white stock. Offers the look and feel of traditional photographs. 68 lb. 10.4 mil thickness.
- Product Type Photo Paper
- Manufacturer Part Number S041667
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Product Line Premium
- Brand Name Epson
- Country of Origin China
- Recycled No
- Color White
- Brightness 92
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Sheet Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Surface Finish High Gloss
- Basis Weight 68 lb
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.