Epson - S042311 - Epson Fine Art Paper - 17 x 22 - 340 g/m Grammage - Textured, Matte - 96 Brightness - 25 / Pack -
100% cotton rag media with a bright textured finish. Extremely high color gamut and black density. 96 ISO Brightness. 98% opacity. Acid-free and pH buffered. Product Type: Fine Art Paper Packaged Quantity: 25 / Pack Product Type: Fine Art Paper Manufacturer Part Number: S042311 Packaged Quantity: 25 / Pack Color: Bright White Print Technology: Inkjet Color: Bright White Brightness: 96 Manufacturer: Epson Corporation Product Name: Cold Press Bright Fine Art Paper Print Technology: Inkjet Brand Name: Epson Brand Name: Epson Sheet Size: 17 x 22 Brightness Standard: 96 ISO Surface Finish: Matte Surface Finish: Textured Grammage: 340 g/m Sheet Size: 17 x 22 Surface Finish: Matte Surface Finish: Textured Grammage: 340 g/m
- Product Type Fine Art Paper
- Manufacturer Part Number S042311
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name Cold Press Bright Fine Art Paper
- Brand Name Epson
- Color Bright White
- Brightness 96
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Surface Finish Textured
- Surface Finish Matte
- Sheet Size 17" x 22"
- Grammage 340 g/m
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.