Epson - S045488 - Epson Exhibition Fine Art Paper - ANSI C - 17 x 22 - 310 g/m Grammage - Watercolor Textured - 25 Sheet
Manufactured with the revered mould-made process, utilizing custom made felts for a unique, highly textured watercolor surface and finish to help achieve the best combination of image quality and image permanence. Designed to deliver a distinctive feel along with rich blacks, a wide color gamut and smooth tonal gradations for the ultimate in quality, both visually and tactility. 100% cotton fiber and acid-, lignin- and OBA-free, making it an ideal fine art paper for todays printing professionals. Product Type: Fine Art Paper Packaged Quantity: 25 Sheet Product Type: Fine Art Paper Manufacturer Part Number: S045488 Packaged Quantity: 25 Sheet Manufacturer: Epson Corporation Product Name: Exhibition Watercolor Paper Textured Product Line: Exhibition Brand Name: Epson Brand Name: Epson Sheet Size: ANSI C - 17 x 22 Brightness Standard: 87 ISO Product Family: Exhibition Surface Finish: Watercolor Textured Grammage: 310 g/m Sheet Size: ANSI C - 17 x 22 Surface Finish: Watercolor Textured Grammage: 310 g/m
- Product Type Fine Art Paper
- Manufacturer Part Number S045488
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name Exhibition Watercolor Paper Textured
- Product Line Exhibition
- Brand Name Epson
- Sheet Size ANSI C - 17" x 22"
- Surface Finish Watercolor Textured
- Grammage 310 g/m
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.