With the Epson Stylus Pro 3880, uncompromising quality is within reach. Engineered for the discriminating professional, this compact, 17" wide printer includes Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta Ink Technology, world-renowned for professional printing applications. This, combined with an advanced MicroPiezo AMC print head, enables the Pro 3880 to produce gallery-quality color and black-and-white output up to 17" x 22". The printer's industry-acclaimed ink set delivers a phenomenal color gamut with breathtaking blues and violets. All-new AccuPhoto HD2 technology provides smoother color transitions and better highlight and shadow detail for prints with a true photographic look. Exceptional print quality and professional media support - the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 makes it all possible. Now, you can achieve stunning wide-format prints to professionally showcase your work and bring your creative visions to life. Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta Ink Technology is a professional, 8-color ink set with advanced magenta pigments that provide more dramatic blues and violets for an impressive color gamut. Its three-level black technology delivers richer blacks, outstanding tonal range and an unprecedented gray balance, all of which ensure outstanding black-and-white prints. Built on Epson's heritage of professional ink technology, this pigment ink set offers instant color stability. Colors stay consistent, whether viewed right out of the printer or decades later. With Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta, you get print quality and longevity that satisfies the most demanding professional. The Epson Stylus Pro 3880 optimizes your working space. This compact, professional-level printer generates exhibition quality prints, worthy of gallery display, up to 17" x 22" - an innovation made possible by Epson's expertise in microminiaturization and professional printing technology.
- Advanced image quality architecture - smoother color transitions and outstanding highlight and shadow detail with AccuPhoto HD2 screening algorithms
- Broad media support - create prints up to 17" x 22" on media types including semimatte paper, fiber paper, fine art media or art boards up to 1.5 mm thick
- Consistent output from printer to printer - Epson PreciseColor ensures no colorimetric calibration is required to normalize the print head
- Industry-leading pigment ink technology: Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta Ink for intense blues and violets
- Optimal black density - auto-switching Matte and Photo Black ink for a high Dmax and superior contrast on glossy, matte and fine art papers
- Precision print head technology - Advanced MicroPiezo AMC, one-inch wide print head with ink-repelling coating for accurate dot placement
- Professional control - Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode to easily create neutral or toned black- and white prints from color or monochrome images
- Specialized support - dedicated support for Epson Stylus Pro 3880 users from an expert team at Epson
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.