Ink cartridge is designed for use with the Epson Stylus C80, C80N, C82, C82N, C82WN, All-in-one Stylus CX5200 and CX5400 printers. DuraBrite inks produce bold black text and rich, vibrant colors. Acid-free ink offers superior resistance to water, fading and smudging. Ink cartridge is excellent for double-sided printing because inks do not bleed through.
- Product Type Ink Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T032120
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name Black Ink Cartridge
- Product Line DURABrite
- Brand Name Epson
- Product Condition Original
- EPSON Stylus CX5200
- EPSON Stylus C80
- EPSON Stylus C80N
- EPSON Stylus C80WN
- EPSON Stylus CX5400
- EPSON Stylus C82
- EPSON Stylus C82N
- EPSON Stylus C82WN
- Country of Origin Japan
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification Design for the Environment (DfE)
- Height 2.6"
- Width 0.9"
- Depth 2.8"
- Print Color Black
- Typical Print Yield 1240 Pages
- Typical Print Yield 870 Pages
- Print Technology Inkjet
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.