Color cartridge multi-pack contains individual color cartridges (cyan, magenta and yellow) plus 50 free sheets of 4" x 6" photo paper. DuraBrite Ultra inks produce rich, vibrant colors. Acid-free inks offer superior resistance to water, fading and smudging and are excellent for double-sided printing because DuraBrite Ultra ink doesn't bleed-through. Ink cartridge is designed for use with Epson C68, C88, CX3800, CX4200, CX4800, CX5800F and CX7800. Each cartridge yields approximately 450 pages.
- Product Type Ink Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T060520
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name T060520VP Ink Cartridges Value Pack
- Brand Name Epson
- Product Condition Original
- Package Contents 3 x Cartridge
- Epson Stylus CX3800, CX3810, CX4200, CX4800, CX5800F and CX7800 All-in-Ones
- Epson Stylus C88 Printer
- Country of Origin Japan
- Print Color Cyan
- Print Color Magenta
- Print Color Yellow
- Print Technology Inkjet
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.