High-capacity ink cartridges are great for high-volume printing. DuraBrite Ultra Inks offer superior image quality with smudge-resistance, water-resistance and fade-resistance for durable prints. Ideal for double-sided printing, DuraBrite Ultra inks do not bleed through. Ink is also quick-drying for worry-free handling of photos. Patented SmartValve Cartridge Technology with MicroPiezo Ink Level Sensors delivers reliable printing. Ink cartridge is designed for use with Epson Stylus Workforce 30, 40, 310, 315, 500, 600, 610, 615 and 1100. Each cartridge yields approximately 370 pages.
- Product Type Ink Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T068120-D2
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name DURABrite High Capacity Dual-Pack Ink Cartridges
- Product Line DURABrite
- Brand Name Epson
- Product Condition Original
Epson Stylus Printers
Epson WorkForce Printers:
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification Design for the Environment (DfE)
- Print Color Black
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Typical Print Yield 370 Page
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.