Engineered to give you optimum photographic output, this UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 Gloss Optimizer Cartridge provides superior resistance to water, fading and smudging. Its enhanced gloss optimizer with clearer resin chemistry produces unprecedented gloss levels, filling in gaps to provide a smooth uniform surface. You will quickly see and feel the difference this professional, pigment ink provides for brilliant, archival prints and creative projects. Cartridge works with EPSON Stylus Photo R2000 Inkjet Printers.
- Product Type Gloss Optimizer Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T159020
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model 159
- Product Name UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 159 Gloss Optimizer Cartridge
- Product Line UltraChrome
- Brand Name Epson
Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Ink Jet Printer
- Country of Origin Indonesia
- Print Technology Inkjet
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.