This black pigment ink delivers laser-quality sharp text and bright, vivid colors for all your everyday, plain paper prints. Prints are fade-resistant and water-resistant so they're sure to last. Plus, this instant-drying ink means you can share prints with clients and co-workers immediately after printing from your Epson WorkForce 100. The ink is part of a two-cartridge system - one Black and one Tri-color - making it easy to replace, even on-the-go.
- Product Type Ink Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T215120
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model T215
- Product Name 215 Ink Cartridge
- Product Line DURABrite Ultra
- Brand Name Epson
- Product Condition Original
- Compatibility Epson WorkForce WF-100 Wireless Mobile Inkjet Printer
- Print Color Black
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Yield Type Standard
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.