Epson DURABrite Ultra T288 Original Ink Cartridge - Black - Inkjet - 175 Pages Black (Per Cartridge), 175 Pages Black (Per Cartridge) - 2 / Pack
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR BUSINESS PRINTING.
Designed for business printing, Epson's DURABrite Ultra Inks are quick drying, long lasting and smudge resistant.
With its resin coated pigment particles, that adhere to the surface of the paper, as opposed to sinking into it as dye-based inks do, DURABrite Ultra Ink produces fast dying, laser-like text and graphics on multiple paper types and grades.
FAST DRYING AND IDEAL FOR DUPLEX PRINTING.
Because DURABrite Ultra Ink dries instantly it's ideal for use in environments where duplex printing is regularly used or set as standard. Its surface adhesion means that there is less 'bleed through' on the page and because it dries instantly there is no risk of smudging when printing on both sides of the paper.
SMUDGE AND HIGHLIGHTER RESISTANT.
Coated in resin, DURABrite Ultra Ink particles are protected from water and highlighter pens, ensuring that they don't smudge when pages are written over or highlighted.
- Product Type Ink Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T288120-D2
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model T288
- Product Name DURABrite Ultra T288 Ink Cartridges
- Product Line DURABrite Ultra
- Brand Name Epson
- Product Condition Original
- Compatibility Epson Printers:
- Expression XP-330
- Expression XP-430
- Expression XP-434
- Print Color Black
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Typical Print Yield 175 Pages Black (Per Cartridge)
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.