Ink cartridge contains UltraChrome Ink that offers a high color gamut of pigment ink and boasts superior lightfastness for truly long-lasting results. This ink is the perfect solution for exceptional color and remarkable print longevity. With no noticeable short-term color shift, this innovative ink consistently delivers stable, high-quality results in your Epson Stylus Pro 4000, 7600 and 9600.
- Product Type Ink Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T543600
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name T543100 Series Ink Cartridges
- Brand Name Epson
- Product Condition Original
- EPSON Stylus Pro 7600 Print Engine with UltraChrome Ink
- EPSON Stylus Pro 9600 Print Engine with UltraChrome Ink
- Country of Origin Japan
- Print Color Light Magenta
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Typical Print Yield 3800 Pages
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.