Designed with heavy business printing in mind, this extra-large, easy-to-install ink cartridge offers up to 50 percent lower cost per page than color laser printers. Instant dry ink enables fast duplex printing and great productivity. Epson's revolutionary, DURABrite Ultra Ink produces smudge-resistant, fade-resistant and water-resistant prints that look brilliant on both plain and glossy photo paper. Ink cartridge is designed for use with Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4520, WP-4533, WP-4590 Network Multifunction Printers; WorkForce Pro WP-4530, WP-4540 All-in-One Printers; WorkForce Pro WP-4020; and WorkForce Pro WP-4010, WP-4023 and WP-4090 Network Printers. Cartridge yields approximately 1,200 pages.
- Product Type Ink Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T676XL420
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model 676XL
- Product Name EPST676XL120/220/320/420 Ink Cartridges
- Product Line DURABrite Ultra
- Brand Name Epson
- Product Condition Original
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4020 Printer
Epson WorkForce Pro All-in-One Printers:
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Print Color Yellow
- Print Technology Inkjet
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.