Epson DURABrite Ultra Ink T786 Original Ink Cartridge - Inkjet - Standard Yield - 800 Pages - Cyan - 1 Each
Replace only the color you need with this individual ink cartridge. Only one set of cartridges is needed to print amazing documents and great photos in your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-5620, WF-5690, WF5110 and WF-5190 so no need to buy specialized cartridges to print on either plain or photo paper. For worry-free handling, revolutionary DURABrite Ultra Ink produces smudge-resistant, fade-resistant and water-resistant prints that look brilliant on both plain and glossy photo paper. Standard-capacity cartridge yields approximately 800 pages.
- Product Type Ink Cartridge
- Manufacturer Part Number T786220
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model T786
- Product Name 786 Standard Capacity Ink Cartridge
- Product Line DURABrite Ultra Ink
- Brand Name Epson
- Product Condition Original
- Compatibility Epson WorkForce Pro Printers:
- Country of Origin Indonesia
- Print Color Cyan
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Typical Print Yield 800 Pages
- Yield Type Standard
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.