Affordable Classroom Mounting Solution
Designed exclusively for use with Epson's PowerLite and BrightLink 5XX series ultra-short throw projectors, this wall mount offers an easy, affordable solution for integration with a variety of interactive or standard dry erase whiteboards. The wide mounting plate and telescopic extension arm offer convenient and flexible installation from 53 - 100", while the vertical and horizontal adjustments provide easy image alignment. And, when your ultra-short throw projector is attached to the wall mount, there is less shadow interference and glare, which ensures a more optimal presenting and viewing experience.
- Product Type Wall Mount
- Manufacturer Part Number V12H675020
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Name Ultra-Short Throw Wall Mount
- Brand Name Epson
- Compatibility Epson PowerLite Projectors:
- Depth 53"
- Features Telescoping
- Features Adjustable Depth
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.