Exceptional quality and versatility for home, office and studio. The Epson Perfection V600 Photo delivers outstanding quality scans from photos, film, slides and everyday documents. With 6400 x 9600 dpi resolution, this high performance scanner ensures precision film scanning for sharp, vivid reproductions up to 17" x 22". Use the built-in Transparency Unit to scan slides, negatives and medium-format panoramic film up to 6 x 22 cm. The V600 Photo scans everything from invoices and receipts to photos and 3D objects. Featuring DIGITAL ICE for both film and prints, one-touch color restoration and Adobe Photoshop Elements, this scanner provides a complete photo restoration solution. And, with the included Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, you can easily convert scanned documents into editable text. Use the scanners four customizable buttons to instantly scan, copy, scan-to-email and create PDFs. The V600 Photo also features Epson's exclusive ReadyScan LED technology for increased productivity and energy efficiency. The Epson Perfection V600 Photo quality and versatility at an affordable price.
What the press is saying:
Perfection V600 Receives 4 of 5 Stars on MacNN
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17" x 22"
- Scan slides, negatives and mediumformat panoramic film built-in Transparency Unit
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from damaged photos DIGITAL ICE for Prints
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film DIGITAL ICE for Film
- Restore faded color photos with one touch Epson Easy Photo Fix included
- Achieve greater productivity convert scanned documents into editable text with ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
- Quickly complete any task instantly scan, copy, scan-to-email and create PDFs with four customizable buttons
- Energy-efficient LED for fast scans exclusive ReadyScan LED light source means no warmup time, faster scans and lower power consumption
- Take your photos further Adobe Photoshop Elements included, to help edit and enhance your digital images
- Weight and Dimensions (W x D x H) Weight: 9.0 lb, Dimensions: 11" x 19" x 4.6
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : V600
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
- Image Sensor : CCD
|Brand||Epson - Scanner|
|Manufacturer||Epson - Scanner|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.