The lightweight, wireless mobile printer for professionals on the go.
Print wherever business takes you with the WorkForce WF-100, the world's lightest and smallest mobile printer1. Offering built-in wireless connectivity plus Wi-Fi Direct2, you can print invoices, contracts and more from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone or laptop3. Designed for professionals on the go, the portable WF-100 houses a built-in battery that charges via USB or AC adapter - both are included. The automatic power-off feature saves battery life. And, the 1.4" LCD offers simple wireless setup and operation. Easily print professional-quality documents and photos. Featuring fast speeds and quick-dry inks, the WF-100 is perfect for productive printing anywhere, anytime.
- The world's lightest and smallest mobile printer the ultimate in portability, ready to print invoices, presentations, contracts and more
- Built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, smartphones and laptops
- Flexible battery charging travel-friendly USB battery charging, or use the AC adapter
- Built-in battery a rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers dependable performance in a small package
- Productivity-boosting portability print professional-quality business documents and borderless 4" x 6" photos anywhere, anytime
- Efficient save battery life with the automatic power-off feature
- Easy to use bright 1.4" color LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation
- Professional-quality prints at speeds up to 6.7 ISO ppm (black) and 3.8 ISO ppm (color)
- Durable, quick-dry inks for fade and water resistant prints
- Sleek design designed to keep up with busy professionals on the go
- Eco Features
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
- Product Model : WF-100
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- System Type : Mac
- Printer Type : Inkjet
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.