A wide-format, high-volume all-in-one delivering productivity to creative businesses
The wide-format WorkForce WF-7620 offers powerful productivity and print-shop quality for small offices. Powered by Epson's new PrecisionCore printing technology, this all-in-one printer delivers Performance Beyond Laser and produces fast, laser-sharp borderless prints up to 13" x 19". Plus, save on ink; get up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser1. This wireless printer easily prints from tablets and smartphones2. Do more three paper trays let you load up to 500 sheets in the front, with a rear tray for specialty paper. Additional features include wide-format scanning up to 11" x 17", auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/fax with a 35-page Automatic Document Feeder, and a 4.3" color touchscreen.
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 2400 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.