Epson WorkForce DS-30 Sheetfed Scanner - 600 dpi Optical - 48-bit Color - 16-bit Grayscale - 4.6 ppm (Color) - USB
Scan, save and send important data wherever your business takes you with this portable document scanner. Delivering full-function flexibility on-the-go, this scanner is capable of scanning receipts, documents, plastic ID cards and more right into an e-mail, searchable PDF and more. Send your scanned files directly to the most popular cloud services with the included software. Correction tools allow you to automatically remove punch holes from scanned images, auto-size documents, enhance text quality and correct image skew so you can keep your business moving when you're out on the road. Perfect for busy professionals, this single-side scanner is ready to perform whenever you are. Scanner is USB-powered so you don't need an external power supply. It is compatible with both Mac and PC computers.
- USB Yes
- Product Type Sheetfed Scanner
- Manufacturer Part Number B11B206201
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model DS-30
- Product Name WorkForce DS-30 Portable Scanner
- Product Line WorkForce
- Brand Name Epson
- Package Contents
- WorkForce DS-30 Sheetfed Scanner
- USB Cable
- 2 x Software CD
- Setup Guide
- Carrying Bag
- Calibration and Cleaning Sheets
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Energy Star Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 11.20 oz
- Height 1.5"
- Depth 2"
- Media Size A6 4.13" x 5.83"
- Media Size B5 6.93" x 9.84"
- Media Size A8 2.05" x 2.91"
- Media Size Letter 8.50" x 10.98"
- Media Size Legal 8.50" x 14.02"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Size A4 8.27" x 11.69"
- Media Size A5 5.83" x 8.27"
- Width 10.9"
- Color Depth 48-bit
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Grayscale Depth 16-bit
- Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm) 4.6
- Large Format No
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : Energy Star
- Product Model : DS-30
- Scanner Type : Sheetfed
- Image Sensor : CIS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.