Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 34 ppm Mono/34 ppm Color Print - 4800 x 1200 dpi Print - Automatic Duplex Print - 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet, 1 x Input Tray 80 She
A cost-effective, A3 multifunction printer to maximize workgroup productivity
The WorkForce Pro WF-8590 A3 multifunction printer, powered by PrecisionCore, saves up to 40 percent on printing costs vs. color lasers. It delivers 13" x 19" printing, scanning up to 11" x 17", plus color and black print speeds of 24 ISO ppm. Featuring a high monthly duty cycle and ultra high-yield cartridges that print up to 7000 color page, it's ideal for shared color printing on a network. Along with PCL/genuine Adobe PostScript 3 support, a Universal printer driver and Web Config, it's also enabled with remote printer data collection compatible with MPS software solutions.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Color
- Screen Size 5"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Fax Color Color
- Product Type Inkjet Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C11CD45201
- Media Size Photo - 4" x 6"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model WF-8590
- Product Name WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Network Multifunction Color Printer
- Product Line WorkForce Pro
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size 13" x 19"
- Media Size 13" x 47.50"
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Type Presentation Paper
- Media Type Photo Paper
- Media Type Glossy Paper
- Media Type Bright White Paper
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Size A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size 3.50" x 5"
- Media Size 5" x 7"
- Media Size 8" x 10"
- Media Size Half-letter
- Media Handling 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Input Tray 80 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet
- Media Type Bond Paper
- Media Type Matte Paper
- Media Type Glossy Photo Paper
- Media Type Semi-gloss Photo Paper
- Media Type Luster Photo Paper
- Media Type Air Mail Paper
- Standard Input Media Capacity 330 sheets
- Brand Name Epson
- Package Contents
- WorkForce Pro WF-8590 Network Multifunction Color Printer
- Power Cord
- Printer Manual
- 4 x 748 Series Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Country of Origin Indonesia
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Energy Star Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 77.8 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 22.1"
- Width 23.2"
- Depth 35.5"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 75000
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 1200 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Wireless Print Technology Epson iPrint
- Maximum Print Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 34
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 34
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.