Epson WorkForce ET-16500 Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Plain Paper Print - Desktop - Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner - 4800 x 1200 dpi Print - Automatic Duplex Print - 2 x Cassette 250 Sheet, 1 x Manual Feed Slot 1 Sheet - 4.3" Touchscreen - 2400 dpi
The wide-format wireless EcoTank all-in-one with revolutionary cartridge-free printing.
The wide-format WorkForce ET-16500 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers revolutionary cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the box - enough to print up to 10,500 black/11,000 color pages, and equivalent to about 50 ink cartridge sets. Powered by PrecisionCore printing technology, this all-in-one delivers laser-quality black text and prints up to 13" x 19". Copy and scan pages up to 11" x 17". And, save up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles. The ET-16500 features a 500-sheet paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3" color touchscreen for easy navigation.
- USB Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Color
- Screen Size 4.3"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Fax Color Color
- Product Type Inkjet Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C11CF49201
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model ET-16500
- Product Name WorkForce ET-16500 EcoTank Wide-format All-in-One Supertank Printer
- Product Line WorkForce
- Brand Name Epson
- Media Size 8" x 10"
- Media Size 3.50" x 5"
- Media Size 11" x 17"
- Media Size 13" x 19"
- Media Size 13" x 47"
- Media Size Envelope No. 10
- Media Size Photo - 4" x 6"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Media Size Half-letter
- Media Size 5" x 7"
- Media Handling 2 x Cassette 250 Sheet
- Media Handling 1 x Manual Feed Slot 1 Sheet
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Presentation Paper
- Media Type Photo Paper
- Media Type Bright White Paper
- Media Type Glossy Paper
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Matte Paper
- Standard Input Media Capacity 501 sheets
- Package Contents
- WorkForce ET-16500 EcoTank Wide-format All-in-One Supertank Printer
- CD-ROM for product setup
- Power cord
- Initial bottles: 1 x bottle 774 Black (140 mL) and 1 bottle each 664 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (70 mL)
- Bonus bottles: 1 x bottle 774 Black (140 mL) and 1 bottle each 664 Cyan, Magenta, Yellow (70 mL)
- Country of Origin Indonesia
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Energy Star Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 50.7 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 16.5"
- Width 26.2"
- Depth 32.2"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Duty Cycle 20000
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 2400 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Duplex Printing Automatic
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Maximum Print Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Wireless Print Technology Mopria
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Wireless Print Technology Epson iPrint
- Recommended Use Plain Paper Print
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.