Epson Expression Photo XP-960 Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Photo Print - Desktop - Copier/Printer/Scanner - 28 ppm Mono/28 ppm Color Print - 11 Second Photo - 5760 x 1440 dpi Print - Support Plain Paper, Premium Paper, Photo Paper, Glossy Paper,
The wireless all-in-one printer for pro-quality photos up to 11" x 17".
The Expression Photo XP-960 wireless, wide-format Small-in-One printer puts professional-quality photo printing at your fingertips. Featuring six-color ultra HD inks, this compact all-in-one is also powerful, printing 4" x 6" photos in as fast as 11 seconds. Easily print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone - with or without a router - at home or on the go. Quickly produce stunning borderless photos up to 11" x 17" - or print on specialty paper and DVDs. The innovative, fold-over scan lid holds originals in place. An intuitive 4.3" touchscreen makes tasks easy. Plus, you can easily print Facebook photos and more with Epson's Creative Print App.
- USB Yes
- PictBridge Yes
- Copier Type Flatbed
- Copy Color Color
- Screen Size 4.3"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Product Type Inkjet Multifunction Printer
- Manufacturer Part Number C11CE82201
- Manufacturer Epson Corporation
- Product Model XP-960
- Product Name Expression Photo XP-960 Color Inkjet Printer
- Product Line Expression Photo
- Brand Name Epson
- Media Size Envelope No. 10 - 4.80" x 9.50"
- Media Size A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Media Size Photo - 4" x 6"
- Media Size DL Envelope - 4.50" x 6.37"
- Media Size C6 Envelope - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size B5 - 6.92" x 9.84"
- Media Size A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Media Size A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- Media Size A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"
- Media Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Media Size Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Media Size Custom Size
- Media Handling 1 x Input Tray 100 Sheet
- Media Type Plain Paper
- Media Type Premium Paper
- Media Type Photo Paper
- Media Type Glossy Paper
- Media Type Matte Paper
- Media Type Envelope
- Media Type Heavyweight Paper
- Standard Input Media Capacity 100 sheets
- Package Contents
- Expression Photo XP-960 Color Inkjet Printer
- Setup and instruction manual
- CD-ROM containing software and drivers (Windows and Mac 10)
- Power cord
- 6 x Claria Photo HD ink cartridges: (one 277 Black ink cartridge, five 277 color ink cartridges: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan and Light Magent)
- Country of Origin Indonesia
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 19.18 lb
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 5.8"
- Width 18.9"
- Depth 14"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Power Source AC Supply
- Scanner Type Flatbed
- Optical Resolution 4800 dpi
- Scan Color Color
- Multifunction Devices Copier/Printer/Scanner
- Recommended Use Photo Print
- Maximum Print Resolution 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Maximum Photo Print Speed 11 Second
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm) 28
- Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm) 28
- Wireless Print Technology Wi-Fi Direct
- Wireless Print Technology Apple AirPrint
- Wireless Print Technology Google Cloud Print
- Wireless Print Technology Epson iPrint
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Min Print Resolution (DPI) : 1200 DPI
- Print Resolution : 5760 x 1440 dpi
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.