IOGEAR met(AL) P4P Hub, 4-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub with Aluminum Chassis - USB - External - 4 USB Port(s) - 4 USB 3.0 Port(s) - PC, Mac
USB 3.0 Powered 4-Port Aluminum Hub
While today's laptops are lighter and more compact than ever, that savings in size comes at the cost of fewer USB ports to connect your accessories. With the IOGEAR met(AL) Hub series you can instantly expand your USB connectivity with 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, allowing you to reclaim your connectivity. The all-aluminum body of the met(AL) Hub series is a sleek and stylish natural extension to your Macbook or PC, and strong enough to hold up to the abuse of on-the-go use. The GUH304 USB 3.0 4-Port met(AL) Hub features SuperSpeed 5Gbps data transfer speeds* (ten times the speed of USB 2.0), and is a convenient single connection point for all your peripherals. Mobile professionals will appreciate the GUH304P's included A/C adapter, which provides extra power when needed to charge your smartphone and run external hard drives simultaneously.
A version of the GUH304P is also available without an included power supply, called the IOGEAR GUH304 met(AL) P4 Hub.
- Total Number of USB Ports 4
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 4
- Product Type USB Hub
- Manufacturer Part Number GUH304P
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Model GUH304P
- Product Name met(AL) P4P Hub, 4-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub with Aluminum Chassis
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Package Contents
- met(AL) P4P Hub, 4-Port USB 3.0 Powered Hub with Aluminum Chassis
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Platform Supported PC
- Platform Supported Mac
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Form Factor External
- Length 4.4"
- Height 0.8"
- Depth 1.4"
- Host Interface USB
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.