IOGEAR Charge & Sync Flip Pro - Reversible USB to Lightning Cable, 3.3ft (1m) - Gold - Lightning/USB for iPod, iPad, iPhone, Hub - 3.28 ft - 1 Pack - 1 x Type A Male USB - 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector - MFI - Gold
Reversible USB to Lightning Cable
Designed as a replacement for factory Apple Lightning cables or as an additional cable to keep in the office, car, backpack or briefcase, IOGEAR's ultra-durable Charge & Sync Flip Pro Reversible USB to Lightning Cables meet or exceed OEM cable standards for performance without being stiff or difficult to coil. These tangle-proof cables feature a top-grade braided nylon fiber sleeve and anodized aluminum end connectors for maximum durability. The cable is thicker than most cables with an outer diameter of 3.5mm while still being extremely flexible. Available in Gold, Silver, and Space Gray.
Ever get frustrated with fumbling around with your USB connector because you plugged it in the wrong side? Well, worry no more with IOGEAR's Charge & Sync Flip Pro cables. These cables feature a reversible USB Type-A connector which allows you to easily plug in the USB no matter which side you plug it in. No more looking at the connector and messing with it - simply plug and go!
Charge and Sync
Use IOGEAR's Charge & Sync Flip Pro premium cables to connect your Apple Lightning devices, such as iPhone, iPod and iPad to your computer's USB port or IOGEAR's 6-Port Super-Speed USB 3.0 Hub for efficient charging and syncing. The Charge & Sync Flip Pro can also be connected with a USB to AC power adapter, such as the GearPower QuadSmart USB 4.2A Wall Charger for convenient charging from a wall outlet. Synchronize and update your pictures, music, and videos in iTunes by using the Charge & Sync Flip Pro to connect your iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or other Lightning device. IOGEAR's USB to Lightning cables are compatible with all Apple Lightning devices, USB chargers, computer USB ports and aftermarket USB chargers with built-in compatibility for iPod / iPhone / iPad.
All of IOGEAR's Lightning cables are Apple MFi certified to work with every device compatible with the original Apple supplied cable. Non-certified cables can have out-of-spec connectors and imitation processors that can possibly damage your device, so always make sure you are purchasing an actual Apple Authorized cable like those available from IOGEAR!
- Product Type Data Transfer Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number GAUL01-GLD
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Name Charge & Sync Flip Pro - Reversible USB to Lightning Cable, 3.3ft (1m) - Gold
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Package Contents
- Charge & Sync Flip Pro - Reversible USB to Lightning Cable, 3.3ft (1m) - Gold
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Compatibility Apple Devices:
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini
- iPad (4th gen)
- iPod touch (5th gen)
- iPad nano (7th gen)
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 0.80 oz
- Color Gold
- Cable Length 3.28 ft
- Device Supported iPod
- Device Supported iPad
- Device Supported iPhone
- Device Supported Hub
- Features Reversible
- Features Tangle-free
- Features Flexible
- Features Strain Relief
- Connector on First End 1 x Type A Male USB 3.0 USB
- Connector on Second End 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector
- Cable Type Lightning/USB
- MFI Yes
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Gold
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.