IOGEARs GCL1808 is an integrated LCD console with 8 port KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) switch that offers secure access to 8 VGA, USB or PS/2 computers. It features a convenient rack mountable sliding / retractable 17"" TFT LCD active matrix monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad for a space-saving and streamlined integration. For added convenience it also supports an external USB mouse. An extra USB / PS/2 console port is provided on the rear panel to manage the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, keyboard, and mouse). All this in a universal 1U rack mount space.
The GCL1808 supports both PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice for the connected computers, and the GCL1808 supports USB peripheral devices to be used with the attached computers. A single GCL1808 can control up to 8 computers. As many as 8 additional compatible KVM switches can be cascaded to reach up to 128 computers* controlled from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console.
- Integrated 8-port KVM console featuring a 17"" TFT LCD active matrix monitor, keyboard and touchpad
- 1280 x 1024 resolution on 17"" rack mount LCD provides a sharp video display
- Adjustable depth to fit different sizes of racks
- Multi platform OS support - Windows, Mac, Sun Solaris , and Linux
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel pushbutton LEDs, intuitive OSD (on screen display), and hotkeys
- External USB mouse port for convenience
- External USB or PS/2 with VGA Console port
- USB media port support for attached USB computers (system upgrades, etc) **
- Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 128 computers from a single console*
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- DDC Emulation - Video settings of each computer are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the monitor
- Rack mountable in a 19"" (1U) system rack
- Custom ASIC provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation
- Fully Supports DDC2B
- *Cascade with IGOEAR 8/16-Port VGA Combo KVM Switch (Model No. GCS1808 and GCS1716)
- **Only systems connected with the USB KVM cables will be able to access the front USB port for system upgrades and shared peripherals
- Warranty: 3-YEAR
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.