IOGEAR Tacturus RF Desktop - Wireless Keyboard and Touch Mouse Combo - USB 2.0 Wireless RF 106 Key - Black - USB 2.0 Wireless RF 1000 dpi - 3 Button - Touch Scroll - QWERTY - Black - AA, AAA - Compatible with Computer, Notebook
Quiet Comfortable Typing
IOGEAR's new Tacturus RF Desktop Keyboard and Touch Mouse Combo features our innovative Quietus keys. These low-profile keys are designed to provide a quiet and comfortable typing experience. The chiclet style key layout allows for extra space in between the keys and a slightly larger key area to improve typing accuracy.Touch Mouse
The Tacturus RF Desktop comes equipped with a Touch Mouse. Instead of a traditional scroll wheel, the touch mouse features a touch pad that allows you to navigate large web pages, documents, programs and more like never before. The mouse utilizes a sensitive touch sensor to track even the slightest of finger movements for easy and fluid scrolling. The Tacturus mouse supports both vertical and horizontal animation scrolling*.Wireless
The Tacturus RF Desktop is completely wireless. Its advanced 2.4GHz wireless receiver will allow you to enjoy your keyboard and mouse from up to 33ft away.Multimedia Hotkeys
From launching a browser to playing music on your computer, easily access all your favorite multimedia controls with the 12 multimedia hotkeys on the Tacturus RF Desktop keyboard.Built to Last
IOGEAR's Quietus keys feature quality construction that provides a keystroke life of up to 10 million cycles.
- Battery Size Supported AA
- Battery Size Supported AAA
- Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface USB 2.0
- Pointing Device Host Interface USB 2.0
- Product Type Keyboard & Mouse
- Manufacturer Part Number GKM558R
- Manufacturer Iogear, Inc
- Product Name Tacturus RF Desktop - Wireless Keyboard and Touch Mouse Combo
- Product Line Tacturus
- Brand Name Iogear
- Package Contents
- Tacturus RF Desktop - Wireless Keyboard and Touch Mouse Combo
- 1 x USB Receiver
- 1 x AAA Battery for Keyboard
- 1 x AA Battery for Mouse
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Device Supported Computer
- Device Supported Notebook
- Keyboard/Keypad Color Black
- Pointing Device Color Black
- Keyboard/Keypad Height 0.88"
- Keyboard/Keypad Width 16.25"
- Keyboard/Keypad Depth 5.63"
- Pointing Device Height 1.25"
- Pointing Device Width 2.50"
- Pointing Device Depth 4"
- Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate) 15.87 oz
- Pointing Device Weight (Approximate) 2.12 oz
- Movement Resolution 1000 dpi
- Pointing Device Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Pointing Device Wireless Technology RF
- Number of Total Buttons 3
- Scroller Type Touch Scroll
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Keys Layout QWERTY
- Number of Keys 106
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Technology RF
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.