IOGEAR GearPower QuadSmart USB 4.2A Wall Charger - 120 V AC, 230 V AC Input Voltage - 5 V DC Output Voltage - 4.20 A Output Current
4-Port USB Wall Charger
Do you have several mobile devices and not enough places to plug in all the chargers? Do you travel and hate carrying chargers for each device? With the new GearPower QuadSmart USB 4.2A Wall Charger featuring SmartPower technology, you can connect up to four devices to charge at the same time, including iPhone and iPad. The four built-in USB outputs are controlled by a microprocessor that smartly balances the total 4.2A output between the devices to maximize charging rate. With SmartPower built into the GearPower QuadSmart, you can plug into any of the USB outputs without worrying if it is the right port for your device. The GearPower QuadSmart USB 4.2A Wall Charger plugs into any standard outlet and features folding prongs for easy storage when travelling. Just connect your USB charging cables and simultaneously rapid-charge up to four devices.Charging Multiple Devices at Once
Connect two iPads into any two QuadSmart ports and each will fast charge at up to 2.4A, or connect four iPhones or other smartphones and each will charge at their normal 1A rate. When you mix devices like charging one iPad and 2 smartphones, the QuadSmart power balancing feature divides the available power according to device demand, so in this case the iPad receives up to 2.4A and the remaining power is divided into each smartphone. When the request for power exceeds 4.2A, as when connecting three or four iPads, SmartPower equally divides the charging current to all devices. So, even 4 iPads can simultaneously charge at the lower 1A rate.
The new GearPower QuadSmart quickly charges even the most power demanding mobile devices, including the Apple iPad! In fact, iPad Mini users will see an upgrade to their charging speed over the originally included charger and even charge a second device at the same time!Big Power, Small Package
Compact and folding plug design is pocket sized and easily carried to work, school or when travelling, but still delivers a full 4.2A output. While the GPAW4U4 will charge most USB devices, there are some products with proprietary charging configurations (such as certain BlackBerry and Samsung models, etc.) which are not compatible with aftermarket chargers.
- Product Type AC Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number GPAW4U4
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Model GPAW4U4
- Product Name GearPower QuadSmart USB 4.2A Wall Charger
- Product Line GearPower
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Package Contents
- GearPower QuadSmart USB 4.2A Wall Charger
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Weight (Approximate) 3.52 oz
- Height 2.4"
- Width 3.4"
- Depth 0.7"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Maximum Output Current 4.20 A
- Output Voltage 5 V DC
- Device Supported USB Device
- Device Supported iPad mini
- Device Supported Mobile Device
- Device Supported iPhone
- Device Supported iPad
- Device Supported Smartphone
- Device Supported Tablet PC
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.