USB-C 4-in-1 Video Adapter
The ViewPro-C USB-C 4-in-1 Video Adapter converts a USB-C connection to an Ethernet network connection, HDMI output, VGA output and a USB Type-A port. Connect your USB-C based Notebook with a single cable and simultaneously use all 4 outputs. This all-in-1 adapter enables your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 based Notebook or Tablet to connect to a HDMI / VGA display or projector, USB peripherals, and is also compliant with DisplayPort specification 1.2 alternate mode. Display crisp and sharp content while the adapter's specially engineered 6-layer PCBA design reduces signal distortion and electromagnetic interference from surrounding sources, for an uninterrupted viewing experience. You can also easily connect a standard RJ-45 Ethernet cable to deliver Internet and network access at up to Gigabit speeds (1000Mbps).
1. USB-C to Ethernet
The adapter adds a RJ45 Ethernet port to your computer giving you access to a high performance Ethernet network. Leveraging the high bandwidth of USB 3.1, this adapter ensures true, reliable 10/100/1000Mbps network speed** for buffer-free movie streaming, online gaming, data transferring, video conferencing and internet browsing.
2. USB-C to USB Type-A
Connect USB devices like a hard drive, flash drive, camera, mouse or an USB cable for syncing and charging your smartphone or tablet. Transfer data, pictures, videos and music from your existing USB Type-A accessories to your USB-C device at blazing fast speeds.
3. USB-C to VGA
Output high definition VGA video from your USB-C device straight to a VGA supported monitor, display or projector. The ViewPro-C's VGA output enables resolutions of up to 2048x1152 and allows you to stay connected to your legacy display, TV or projector.
4. USB-C to HDMI with 4K (UHD) Support
Display 4K content from your new MacBook or Chromebook on the latest UHD televisions, projectors and displays. With support for video resolutions of up to 3840x2160, the ViewPro-C adapter lets you take full advantage of the enhanced video capabilities of USB-C to give you crystal clear picture quality.
The adapter plugs directly into your laptop's USB-C port and does not require any complicated installation. The adapter's built-in billboard feature actively communicates with host devices to ensure seamless device compatibility. This means that if the adapter is connected to a host with incompatible alternate modes, it will alert the user of support details without having silent failures.
At Home. At School. At Work. On-the-Go.
IOGEAR's adapter is ideal for displaying content on HDMI and VGA enabled monitors at work, school, or home. The adapter allows you to add an additional monitor for enhanced multitasking, immersive video gaming and movies or photos in high definition. The ViewPro-C is designed with simplicity in mind. By combining USB-C's compatibility with numerous device standards and a compact, lightweight design, the ViewPro-C is the perfect portable companion for your USB-C device.
- HDMI Yes
- VGA Yes
- Number of VGA Outputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- USB Connector Type Type-C
- Product Type Graphic Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number GUH3C44
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Name ViewPro-C, USB-C 4-in-1 Video Adapter
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Package Contents
- ViewPro-C, USB-C 4-in-1 Video Adapter
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Platform Supported Mac
- Platform Supported PC
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 2.40 oz
- Form Factor External
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.