IOGEAR DuoLinq 2-in-1 Charge & Sync Cable - Gold - Lightning/USB for Notebook, Tablet, Smartphone, iPhone, iPod, iPad - 3.30 ft - 1 Pack - 1 x Type A Male USB - 1 x Type B Male Micro USB, 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector - Gold
DuoLinq 2-in-1 Charge & Sync Cable
IOGEAR understands that with a multitude of mobile platforms available, people now have several types and brands of mobile devices that they use simultaneously. This means that different charging cables are often needed between different mobile devices. With this in mind, IOGEAR's DuoLinq design creates a single charging cable that allows compatibility with most mobile devices. The premium cable features a Lightning connector and Micro USB connector on one end and a reversible USB Type-A connector on the other. Simply plug the reversible USB end directly into any USB port to charge and sync Apple Lightning devices and Micro USB devices rapidly and safely. These tangle-proof cables feature a top-grade braided nylon fiber sleeve and anodized aluminum connectors for added style and maximum durability. Available in Gold, Silver,Space Gray.
One Cable to Charge Them All
IOGEAR's DuoLinq 2-in-1 Charge & Sync Cable eliminates the need to carry two separate charging cables by integrating two connectors into a single cable. The Micro USB connector is used for Android, Windows and Blackberry devices, while the Lightning connector is compatible with Apple iOS devices. To charge iOS devices, simply snap on the attached Lightning connector adapter to the Micro USB connector and you're ready to go. To charge Android, Windows, or Blackberry devices, remove the Lighting connector adapter and plug in the Micro USB connector directly into your device. The DuoLinq features compact, anodized aluminum connectors that can fit the majority of phone cases, so it can be used with devices without removing the case.Reversible USB
Ever get frustrated with fumbling around with your USB connector because you plugged it in the wrong side? Well, worry no more with IOGEAR's DuoLinq 2-in-1 Charge & Sync Cable. These cables feature a reversible USB Type-A connector which allows you to easily plug in the USB no matter which side you plug it in. No more looking at the connector and messing with it - simply plug and go!
Goes Wherever You Go
The DuoLinq versatility is great for those who travel and often carry multiple devices with them. Plug it into your laptop to charge & sync, into a car charger to replenish power when you're on the road, or into a wall charger when you're at home. When traveling, IOGEAR makes sure all your bases are covered with convenient mobile battery packs such as the IOGEAR 8,000mAh and 16,000mAh Mobile Power Station. These portable power banks help charge your devices when conventional AC outlets are unavailable, and when used with IOGEAR's DuoLinq 2-in-1 Charge & Sync Cable, you can keep your smartphones and tablets charged and ready whenever, wherever.
- Product Type Data Transfer Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number GUML01-GLD
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Name DuoLinq 2-in-1 Charge & Sync Cable - Gold
- Product Line DuoLinq
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Package Contents
- DuoLinq 2-in-1 Charge & Sync Cable - Gold
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 0.80 oz
- Color Gold
- Cable Length 3.30 ft
- Device Supported Notebook
- Device Supported Tablet
- Device Supported Smartphone
- Device Supported iPhone
- Device Supported iPod
- Device Supported iPad
- Features Reversible
- Features Tangle-free
- Connector on First End 1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB
- Connector on Second End 1 x 5-pin Type B Male Micro USB
- Connector on Second End 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector
- Cable Type Lightning/USB
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Gold
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.