IOGEAR Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit - 1 Input Device - 1 Output Device - 30 ft Range - 1 x USB - 1 x HDMI In - 1 x HDMI Out - Full HD - 1920 x 1080
IOGEAR's Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit is the perfect solution for the home, office or school environment. It sends uncompressed Full HD 1080p with 3D support from your laptop, computer, game console and / or other HDMI devices. Up to three additional Wireless HDMI Transmitters (Part# GWHDSTX) can be paired to the Receiver, adding up to four total Wireless HDMI Transmitters per Receiver.
This simplified Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Kit does not require any drivers or software installation, simply plug the Transmitter into the HDMI port of your HDMI device to send wireless audio/video up to 30ft away to the Wireless Receiver that is connected to your HDTV or HD projector.Wirelessly Extend or Mirror your Computer
Take advantage of your large screen HDTV and mirror or extend your computer's screen wirelessly. Browse the Internet, view streaming video sites and share photos and videos for easier viewing.Low Latency
With less than 1ms latency, you can set your computer or game console up for wireless gaming! The Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit does not require a direct line-of-sight placement enabling a quick, simple and flexible wireless audio/video solution.
- USB Yes
- Number of USB Ports 1
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Product Type Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number GWHD11
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Model GWHD11
- Product Name Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Package Contents
- 1 x Wireless HDMI Transmitter
- 1 x Wireless HDMI Receiver
- 1 x Mini USB to USB Cable
- 2 x USB Power Adapters
- 1 x Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Weight (Approximate) 5.60 oz
- Height 1.5"
- Depth 3.8"
- Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Maximum Operating Distance 30 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 1
- Number of Input Devices Supported 1
- Graphics Modes Full HD
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.