IOGEAR Wireless 5x2 HD Matrix - 1920 x 1080 - Full HD - 1080p5 x 2 - 2 x HDMI Out - Component Video In
IOGEAR's GWHDMS52 Wireless 5 x 2 HD Matrix is the first to send Full uncompressed HD 1080p, connects up to 5 source devices and allow you to switch and independently select any source between 2 HDTVs. The wireless matrix feature is the biggest breakthrough in wireless AV solutions today. This means you can watch cable TV in the living room while the bedroom independently selects a Blu-ray movie to watch wirelessly at the same time. Its capable of streaming Full HD 1080p with support for 3D content and digital audio up to 100 feet* away within the home or desired set up.
The Wireless 5 x 2 HD Matrix is setting a new standard in wireless connectivity, flexibility, convenience, and decor.
The solution consists of a Wireless Transmitter and a Wireless Receiver with connections for HDMI and Component, along with a loop through (local port) for an advanced 2 HDTV set ups. It also includes USB connectivity for the addition of a computer / laptop giving you wireless control from the second room. Infrared (IR) pass-through enables wireless control of your source devices and helps consolidate your HD A/V electronics, such as a DVD / Blu-ray players, DVR / Cable boxes, Game consoles and computers to design your own custom entertainment space.
The Wireless 5 x 2 HD Matrix does not require a line-of-sight placement, keeping home theater devices neatly out of sight, which enables a quick, simple, and flexible wireless HD or 3D audio / video solution.
- Number of USB Ports 2
- Number of HDMI Inputs 4
- Number of HDMI Outputs 2
- Component Video In Yes
- HDMI In Yes
- Product Type Audio/Video Switchbox
- Manufacturer Part Number GWHDMS52
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Name Wireless 5x2 HD Matrix
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Maximum Operating Distance 100 ft
- Package Contents
- 1 x Wireless Transmitter
- 1 x Wireless Receiver
- 2 x Remote Controls w/ batteries
- 1 x Component Adapter Cable
- 1 x IR Blaster Cable (Transmitter)
- 1 x IR Sensor Extender Cable (Receiver)
- 2 x Power Adapter
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x User's Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 2.05 lb
- Height 1.1"
- Depth 3.8"
- Device Supported TV
- Device Supported Blu-ray Disc Player
- Device Supported DVD Player
- Device Supported DVR
- Device Supported Computer
- Device Supported Home Theater System
- Width 9.1"
- Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Number of Displays Supported 2
- Number of Input Devices Supported 5
- Graphics Modes Full HD
- Scan Format 1080p
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.