IOGEAR Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with 4K Support - HDMI/Mini DisplayPort for Audio/Video Device, Tablet, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, iMac, Projector, HDTV, Monitor, TV, Graphics Card - 3.50" - 1 Pack - 1 x Mini DisplayPort Male Digita
Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Video and Audio Adapter
IOGEAR's Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter is the ideal hardware solution to convert any Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt output to an HDMI output. This allows you to connect your Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt equipped video source (i.e. Apple MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, iMac, Microsoft Surface, Computer, Laptop or Mini DisplayPort Graphics Card) to a HDMI based display, projector or HDTV.DisplayPort 1.2 and 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) Video Resolution Support
The GMDPHD4KA Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI supports the latest DisplayPort 1.2 standard for UHD (Ultra HD) video playback, with resolutions of up to 3840 x 2160. This results in the highest level of visual fidelity currently available on the consumer market, giving you the ability to display 4K content from your Mini DisplayPort equipped device on the latest UHD televisions, projectors and displays.High Definition, Multi-Channel Audio pass-through
Many current Mini-DisplayPort devices support audio via the Mini-DisplayPort output. The GMDPHD4KA Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter supports multi-channel digital audio signal pass-through, preventing the need to carry an additional audio cable when connecting to an external display with audio playback support.Active vs. Passive Adapter: Which one do I need?
A passive adapter is the most basic type of Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter that is available. A passive Mini DisplayPort video adapter allows the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) to communicate with any HDMI monitor that does not support the Mini DisplayPort video output on the computer.
In contrast, IOGEAR's Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter will actively convert the display's HDMI signal into a Mini DisplayPort signal for your GPU to interpret. These active adapters are required when connecting more than 2 displays to a video card such as an AMD Radeon GPU that supports Eyefinity technology. The native Mini DisplayPort signals are able to be recognized and controlled by the GPU, ensuring all the connected monitors are synchronized.Easy Set Up, Plug-N-Play Solution
IOGEAR's Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter features an extremely easy to use, plug-n-play design and requires no external power, software or drivers to be installed. Simply connect the adapter to the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt video out on your PC/Mac and connect an HDMI cable to your monitor and you are ready to go.Flexibility through Connectivity
IOGEAR offers a wide selection of DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort adapters, providing cost-effective solutions to integrate the latest technology into your existing equipment setup.
- Product Type A/V Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number GMDPHD4KA
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Name Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with 4K Support
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Device Supported Monitor
- Device Supported TV
- Device Supported Graphics Card
- Device Supported MacBook Air
- Device Supported MacBook Pro
- Device Supported Mac Pro
- Device Supported iMac
- Device Supported Projector
- Device Supported HDTV
- Device Supported Audio/Video Device
- Device Supported Tablet
- Microsoft Surface Tablet
- Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- Mac Pro
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 0.80 oz
- Cable Length 3.50"
- Features Active
- Features Flexible
- Connector on First End 1 x 20-pin Mini DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End 1 x 19-pin HDMI (Type A) Female HDMI 1.4 Digital Audio/Video
- Cable Type HDMI/Mini DisplayPort
- Supported Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.