IOGEAR HDBaseT HDMI Extender - 1 Input Device - 1 Output Device - 229.66 ft Range - 2 x Network (RJ-45) - 1 x HDMI In - 1 x HDMI Out - Serial Port - 4K - 3840 x 2160 - Twisted Pair - Category 6a - Rack-mountable
HDMI Extender over Ethernet
On average, traditional HDMI cables have distance limitations of transmitting an HDMI signal longer than 25ft. With IOGEAR's HDBaseT HDMI Extender Kit, HDMI audio and video signals can be transmitted up to 228ft using a single solid Cat6a cable. The HDMI extender kit consists of a local transmitter unit and remote receiver unit connected using a single solid Ethernet cable. This HDMI extender kit provides a low-cost and reliable solution of distributing HDMI over long distances that traditional cables are unable to address. Using existing Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a infrastructure, HDBaseT technology allows for single cable installation avoiding the hassle of running multiple cables and reducing potential failure points. This plug-n-play solution is compatible with any operating system and requires no additional drivers or software.
What is HDBaseT?
HDBaseT is a consumer electronic and connectivity standard that's revolutionizing HDMI distribution. HDBaseT uses an advanced method of modulation that enables the transmission of uncompressed multimedia content at resolutions up to 4K (UHD). The HDBaseT architecture allows for a full bandwidth of 10.2Gbps data throughput over a single Cat 5e/Cat6/Cat6a cable and supports all High Speed HDMI functions including high-definition video, audio, power, 100BaseT Ethernet, USB, and certain control signals such as CEC, RS-232 or IR.
Astonishing Picture Quality at Long Distances
With the A/V industry quickly adopting 4K (UHD) as the new high-resolution video standard, long range video distribution can be a challenge with standard HDMI cables that experience signal degradation at 25 feet. Using IOGEAR's HDBaseT HDMI Extender and a single Cat6a cable, transmit HDMI signals at distances up to 228ft (70m) at 1080p resolution. Be amazed at how 4K UHD (3840x2160) picture quality, four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, can be maintained even at 130ft (40m) away from your video source using Cat6a cable. This HDMI extender kit can make any video source look great, while future proofing your setup for 4K implementation.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Serial Port Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Product Type Video Extender Transmitter/Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number GVE330
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Name HDBaseT HDMI Extender
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 6a
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- 1 x HDBaseT HDMI Transmitter
- 1 x HDBaseT HDMI Receiver
- 2 x Locking Power Adapters
- 2 x Wall Mount Kits
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Weight (Approximate) 1 lb
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 2.6"
- Depth 1.2"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Maximum Operating Distance 229.66 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 1
- Number of Input Devices Supported 1
- Graphics Modes 4K
- Maximum Video Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.