Wireless Media Hub
With a faster processor and double the Wi-Fi speed over the previous generation, the new IOGEAR MediaShair 2 Wireless Media Hub can take your movies, music, photos and documents on-the-go and share them with all your wireless devices faster and more efficiently. Just plug in your SD card, USB flash drive, or even your portable USB hard drive into the media hub and the built-in Wi-Fi connection shares the content with up to 7 Android, iOS, or laptop devices within range. The MediaShair 2 Hub has a built-in battery for up to 9 hours of use between charges, and if your playback devices runs low on power just plug in your charging cable to the USB port and the MediaShair 2 Hub becomes a portable power station! Designed to be the perfect travel companion, the MediaShair 2 Hub's Ethernet port even converts a wired internet connection to Wi-Fi. The MediaShair 2 Hub is so versatile it can even serve as a Wi-Fi SD card reader for devices without a card slot or USB port!
Tired of not having enough space on your iPad for your movie collection? No problem, just plug in your external hard drive into the media hub and access hundreds of movies at any time! Taking the kids on a trip? With the MediaShair 2 Hub they can each enjoy their favorite music and videos on their own wireless device. Does your hotel room only have wired internet? Simply plug the Ethernet cable into the MediaShair 2 Hub's RJ45 port and use it as a media hotspot - now all your wireless devices can connect to the internet. Want to quickly share photos while on your trip? Pop your camera's SD card into the slot on the MediaShair 2 Hub, and then view or save your photos on any wireless device in range.Free Apps for iOS and Android
With a completely redesigned user interface, The MediaShair 2 app allows you to stream movies, share photos, play music and access documents quick and easily. IOGEAR provides free apps for both iOS and Android systems. Visit the App Store to download the app for your iPod, iPhone and iPad, or visit the Google Play store to get the app for your Android tablet or smartphone.Windows and Mac Compatibility
Great news for Mac users- the MediaShair 2 Hub has built-in support for Mac storage! With drivers for NTFS, FAT32 and HFS+ the MediaShair 2 Hub it is compatible with nearly all pre-formatted Windows and Mac storage drives. There's no need to format your external drive for MediaShair 2, just unplug it from your computer and take it with you for wireless file sharing on the go!Travel Router / Wireless Access Point
IOGEAR's MediaShair 2 Hub is your ultimate traveling companion! Besides keeping you entertained on the road with access to your favorite movies, music, photos and files, the MediaShair 2 Hub turns your hotel's wired Internet to WiFi making it a great travel router. If your hotel has WiFi but charges per IP connection, use the MediaShair 2 Hub as a WiFi Hotspot to repeat wireless Internet to all your devices for a single charge. If your smartphone is running low on battery while you are away from a power source, plug in your phone's charging cable and use the MediaShair 2 Hub to give you a quick boost.SD Card Reader / Photo Transfer
Ever run out of space on your camera while on vacation, or want to show/share photos while stopping for lunch? Just pop your camera's SD card into the MediaShair 2 Hub and your family can instantly see photos on their devices, or share them via Facebook, email, etc. If your SD card is full, simply connect a flash drive or external hard drive to the MediaShair 2's USB port and transfer the photos to make space for more.
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x Type A USB
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x RJ-45 Network
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x Micro USB
- Product Type Network Storage Adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number GWFRSDU2
- Manufacturer IOGEAR, Inc
- Product Model GWFRSDU2
- Product Name MediaShair 2 Wireless Media Hub and Power Station
- Product Line MediaShair 2
- Brand Name IOGEAR
- Memory Card Supported SD
- Package Contents
- MediaShair 2 Wireless Media Hub and Power Station
- 1 x USB to Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Weight (Approximate) 4 oz
- Height 0.6"
- Width 2.8"
- Depth 3.7"
- Platform Supported PC
- Platform Supported Mac
- File System Supported FAT32
- File System Supported HFS+
- File System Supported NTFS
- Input Voltage 5 V DC
- Number of Storage Devices Supported 7
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Network Technology Wi-Fi
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.